Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Resume Does Not Tell You About the Heart

Hi, on this blog you will find my resume. Resumes are helpful when people want to know about someone’s professional and educational accomplishments, but they fall short of the mark when you want to know the person behind the achievements. I have provided a personal profile on the right and personality test results below to tell you more about who I am and how I function. I want you to know my passions and my heart, because these things will tell you what motivates me.

I believe in
1. a passionate pursuit of knowing, experiencing and enjoying God and in bringing others along on the adventure;
2. in equipping, mending, nurturing, building up, challenging, releasing, mentoring, inspiring, motivating and encouraging the people around me;
3. in servant leaders who will be responsible and accountable to the team they are a part of;
4. in the unfolding, creative, and fresh work of God for every group of people;
5. in dreaming and praying big while being faithful with those who are around you;
6. in allowing, encouraging and supporting others to follow the calling and dreams in their life;
7. in working hard to do my part and allowing God to do His;
8. in the wonder of God’s endless, creative and unique style of accomplishing His will among people;
9. in one day hearing Him say,” well done you who have been a good and faithful servant”


Artwork above expresses my heart and is from the Encounters Network @http://www.ministrytothenations.org/