Proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ so that those who are in darkness might have the life changing experience of the new birth.
Nurturing the Community of the of Believers and Demonstrating the Life God offers to the Community in which we live.
Teaching, Training and Releasing a this generation to live as passionate disciples and followers of Jesus so that the proclamation the Good News of Jesus is known in every people group throughout the Earth.
This Will be Accomplished by;
- Equipping believers to move from a life changing experience to living 'a Life that is Changed' and Growing in God's grace, His Word and Spirit.
- Training those who have been changed to become life changers who's life in Jesus is a catalyst, which causes others around them to want a life changing relationship with God.
- Modeling and Encouraging interaction with the surrounding community that demonstrates Christ Love.
- Coaching and Mentoring new and existing leaders as they fulfill their calling.
I am seeking opportunities to serve believers in the local church and community, that have a passion for people, teamwork, integrity, innovation and that desires to reach people with the message and life of the Gospel.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
1. A Life of Passionate Participation in God which has included assignments in pastoral ministry, Bible college leadership and teaching, Suicide Prevention center management, and retail sales management.
A. Senior pastor of four Churches ranging from 68 to 225, One as interim senior pastor of a congregation of people from Ghana.
B. Associate pastor in three churches ranging from 650 to 6,000 with responsibilities in adult and young adult education, leadership training, small groups, and discipleship and community outreach programs.
2. Creative leadership with experience in, team building, vision development, ministry creation and training to meet a variety of goals, along with proven ability to bring growth and innovation.
3. Pastor-Teacher and Relational leader with a passion to see lives transformed by God.
4. Ability to communicate effectively as well as, to quickly establish rapport with a diverse range of personalities and cultures.
5. Catalyst for growth and development in both the spiritual and personal lives of believers in the local church and with Bible College students’ ages 19 to 65 from 27 nations, average age of about 30 years old.
6. Active relationships with a variety of Christian organizations.
7. Ordained minister for 30 years.
8. Successful business experience as a retail store manager and as a sales training manager.
9. Computer proficiency; familiarity with MS Windows, MS Office suite, Internet Blogs, ministry web sites and in developing social networking resources.
RECENT PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Founder, Abba's Glory online school of Discipleship and Ministry ( Current)
Sales Rep Rose Publishing for the Denver Metro area (Current)
Leadership Advisory Team of the CrossFire International Alliance 2010
Manager, Family Christian stores Greeley CO.( Current)
Discipleship Pastor at the Worship Center in Brighton Co.
Interim Pastor Hope Assembly of God, Aurora Colorado October 2006 to July 15th 2007 Leading this Ghanaian Church while the Rocky Mountain District searched for a Ghanaian Senior Pastor to lead this congregation.
Founder of the Equippers Network August 2005 to the present Empowering Churches, Groups of Believers, Ministry Leaders and Individual Believers to Fulfill God's heart in the earth today according to Ephesians 4:11 -13. It is my vision to mend, equip, train, mentor and release people into Spirit-led ministry that flows from God's heart.
Member of the Board of Directors for Deborah Ministries International October 2005 to the present.
Dean of Students, Professor of Pastoral Ministries Word to the World College in Denver, CO. July 1994-2005
Worked as a Dean, Pastor and Professor of Students who wanted to be Trained for ministry at the college while they stayed involved in a local church.
- Leadership in Development of the Student Community for the college with some 165 students from 27 nations.
- Oversight of student spiritual life, residence hall student programs, student council and small groups.
- Administration of Pastoral Ministries and Biblical Counseling programs. Supervision of all Residence Hall staff and operations.
- Responsibility for conflict resolution among students, facility upkeep, event planning and coordination, program development and management.
- Professor of Pastoral Ministry, Bible, Theology and Counseling classes, as well as various other classes and seminars.
MASTER OF DIVINITY Pastoral Ministry and Counseling (1984) Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
BACHELOR OF ARTS - Bible and Theology (1976) Central Bible College
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCES - Community Mental Health Counselor (1974) Southern Colorado University
REFERENCES AVAILABLE IN WRITING UPON REQUEST